1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

anyone here tried the behringer bass v-amp?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by unicornskickass, Mar 14, 2010.

1. unicornskickass

unicornskickass

Mar 8, 2010
    My friend is offering to sell me his bass v-amp for 20 bucks, and although I'm not really in the best financial situation right now, it's a hard deal to pass up.
    He lives a good 30 miles away so I haven't gotten a chance to actually play around with the thing, but I was hoping someone hear might have an opinion. I've heard the units modeling and other basic functions which sounded decent enough but I'm curious about the effects, especially the synth(which I can't imagine sounding much better than runny pig **** but ya never know) and the chorus.

If anyone hear who owns one could possibly provide some audio samples, that would be very, very swell.

2. You'll find mixed reviews around here ranging from great to garbage. I've never owned one, but for that price, I'd probably get it just for the hell of it, if you can afford it. If you get it and don't like it, there's always the TB classifieds, Craigslist, and eBay.

3. waleross

waleross

Nov 27, 2009
    South Florida
    My opinion is that you pay more than $20 for cables, so?
    Behringer bass amps aren't really sought after but take it, all you can lose is $20:cool:

4. Doc Shock

Doc Shock

Mar 6, 2010
    Maryland
    I have one. The synth effect isn't that good, the chorus is OK. Ultrabass and other effects are fun to play with. For $20, get it!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 24, 2020