1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyone ID this old Western movie??

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by capnjim, Nov 1, 2013.

1. capnjim

capnjim

Mar 13, 2008
    I've been trying to find out what this old movie is. It was the first ever movie that I saw boobies.
    I only remember the two boobie scenes. One was a blonde girl riding through town naked on a horse. The other where a girl was taking of her shirt for a cowboy, but I think he was drugged or drunk or something.
    Not a lot to go on, but I sure would like to know what film it was.
    Cheers

2. Hi.

Please define old.

Regards
    Sam

3. capnjim

capnjim

Mar 13, 2008
    Probably late sixties, 70's? It was color. I don't think many westerns had topless scenes although the girl on the horse might have been wearing pasties.

4. Milk

Milk

Sep 16, 2013
    Montreal, Canada
    I thought i could help since i've easily seen over 300 westerns in my lifetime (i'm a bit of a fan) but i don't know this one as far as i know. Funny thing though... i have a very vague memory of a western I saw as a kid, and like yours, it featured a naked girl on horse (hence why i even remember it....) It's been bugging me for years and I searched for this movie but was never able to figure out what it was. I am pretty certain she was supposed to be native and had long black hair though. And she rode backaddle with some man. And my impression was that it was more of a love story type western. But there was full on nudity. And it must have been from the 70's. They sure liked to make cheap movies in which women took their kit off in those days...

5. Hi.

In early sixties there was the Russ Meyer's "Wild Gals of the Naked West", but that flick has quite a bit of (semi-) nudity in it.

There's a trailer on YouTube.

I think I've seen the movie You describe, but then again those two scenes were rather popular IIRC.
    Or I just have seen a certain type of westerns :).
    My timeline is different from Yours though, obviously, and when I was into westerns I didn't pay much attention when it was made, so those scenes I remember were probably from the later (spaghetti western) movies.
    It must have been almost two decades since I watched westerns though, so don't take my word for it.

Our memories play tricks on us as well, as I discovered on my search for a certain Sci-Fi mini-series.

Regards
    Sam

6. capnjim

capnjim

Mar 13, 2008
    I know how funny the memory can be....this one just seems to nag me to no end. If it helps, I do remember the story was pretty good....in both scenes, the girls were used as distractions so the good guys could do something sneaky. Thats why I think one scene the girl drugged the guy. Could definitely be a Sergio Leone flick.

7. AaronVonRock

AaronVonRock

Feb 22, 2013
    Bangkok
    Boobie scenes? Good lord. I don't even want to know what you call a vagina.

By the way, "Beastmaster" had a good boobie scene.