1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyone know about Tradition basses?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by FF Petro, Oct 24, 2006.

1. FF Petro

FF Petro

Feb 16, 2004
    ATL
    I've been looking into making a cheap bass just to have something to beat up on and to take to places I would not take my nice basses. I've been looking high and low for parts... then I found something I wasn't looking for. It was a Tradition bass.

It was actually really comfortable. It had a thin neck (maybe a little thinner than I perfer), wide string spacing and P/J config, which is what I wanted. The one I tried had passive electronics and sounded decent but still quite usable.

So, my question is, have any of you had any experience with these basses? I liked the one I tried but they are Korean made and obviously with a CNC so the next one I play may not be anything like the first. AND... I have no idea if it built to last.

Thanks