Anyone know of any good peltier junction suppliers?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Trevorus, Apr 20, 2005.

  1. Trevorus


    Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Well, do you? I have a little experiment I am trying to put together here. They are also known as TEC's or thermoelectric coolers (or heaters, depending on how they are used). Any help is appreciated.