Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone know of dealers with Incase slim bags?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Wilbyman, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Wilbyman

Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    I think the well hath runneth dry my friends! This might be in the "wanted" section, I know, but I figured this information might be helpful to others. Thanks...Will

2. I'll give you a buck if you explain what it is

3. r379

r379

Jul 28, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    You can order them straight from Incase on their website. Can't remember what it is so do a search. I bought one last year. Didn't like it and, to give them their due, they refunded the money in a timely fashion. Not saying anything against their products, mind you, it just wasn't for me.

Edit: If you order from Incase, they have a guarantee. If you don't like it they will refund your money. Don't know if any dealers will do the same.

4. I just got a Bass tour Bag (to go with my Dub Bag) about 2 weeks ago....go to incase website look up phone number and call Carrie in Customer Service....The Online store is closed because Apple is handling their orders for cases (other than Bass/Guitars)...I LOVE my InCases!!

Peace,

T

5. they had a few at the time I got mine...they may have sold through their supply since I talked to her...I understand from her that they will continue to make cases but will no longer sell through the website...

Peace,

T

6. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    Last I heard from Carrie (weeks ago) was the gig bag product line was "on hold", no plans to make more, was willing to put me on the list, and Roscoe bought the last of their Tour Bag stock. I got Brian's (lowend.net) "last" Tour bag a while ago. Some sort of business thing that had to get worked out or something. Made it sound like they might just entirely discontinue the line. Wouldn't provide details.

Are you saying they're makin' them again, or is this thread a confused list of folks somehow scorin' on an odd bag from leftover stock here and there?

7. vics.....I was initially told that there were a few bags left and I could get one (which I did) I also had a problem with the zipper on my Dub Bag and was told that there were no more Dub Bags and she (Carrie) was not sure when or IF there would be anymore DUB bags....I asked her if the line was being dicontinued and she said she did not think so as they were working to come up with a supplier at the time....that was just a couple weeks ago......

Peace,

T

8. JPJ

JPJ

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    I have two left, but they have Benavente SC5s in them! :smug: ;)

9. That was sly, Jay!

10. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    Ironically, Roscoe's case supplier went away, and they bought up (at least what they thought was) the last of the Tour stock from Incase to ship their SKB's in, as they're out of SKB cases and are (last I heard) also looking for an alternate supplier. I wish my LG was originally shipped in a Tour! I like them a lot better than the standard Roscoe semi-soft case.

11. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Off to Misc

12. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    ...to steal Jay's sly trick...(you rascal!)

:D

...anyone getting a new Roscoe SKB in the next few months is likely to be getting an Incase Tour Bag with it...

:cool:

...we have found an alternate case supplier however, and will be offering BOTH the new case (ProTec with a custom-fit insert, less expensive than the Tour Bag) and the Tour Bag, while our supply lasts.

...and, no, we are not planning on selling them individually, sorry.

13. 20db pad

20db pad

Feb 11, 2003
    I been everywhere, man...
    None. At all.
    Isn't the new Sadowsky bass gig bag made by Incase?