Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone know of/have tab of Lopsy Lu by Stanley Clarke?

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by lopsy_lu, Mar 21, 2005.

1. lopsy_lu

lopsy_lu

Feb 15, 2005
    Scotland, UK.
    I've looked all over the place and can't find it anywhere, help much appreciated.

adios

2. JimK

JimK

Dec 12, 1999
    Hal Leonard put out The Stanley Clarke Collection..."Lopsy Lu" was in there. Not sure if the book is OOP or not, though.

www.halleonard.com

EDIT-
    It's there(Search "Stanley Clarke". It's $19.95)

3. jusaplaya

jusaplaya

Dec 14, 2004
    Houston, TX
    I was checking that book out last week. It is all notation. If you need TAB, that is not the book for you. If you buy the book and are able to play through it, you will be a bad MoFo.

4. JimK

JimK

Dec 12, 1999
    20 long years ago, I could not read music...but now, thanks to "Hooked On Funk", I'm a 'Free Man'...

Actually, it was like 30 years ago...I was only beginning, barely knew where the notes were on the staff, sucked at deciphering rhythmic notation, etc. Still, I had my Led Zeppelin Complete songbook & worked through it with the recordings. I wasn't going to be denied. If you want it bad enough...you'll push & challenge yourself.

Having the standard notation to "Lospy Lu" + having the recording...should be a piece of cake.
    ;)