Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone Know Sadowsky Owner Shannon Chwialkowski?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by BigMikeW, Oct 3, 2005.

1. BigMikeW

BigMikeW Banned

May 25, 2005
    Nashville, TN.
    Banned by TB Administration for refusal to account for funds
    I have agreed to trade him my Marcus Miller Jazz for one of his Modern 24-5 Sadowsky's. Just curious if anyone on here knows him or has dealt with him.

Thanks guys!

2. bassaussie

bassaussie

Oct 6, 2001
    Portugal
    Mike, I don't actually know him, but I recognise his name from Bassgear - he does a lot of buying and selling on there, mainly in high end basses. Usually on there, if a person is a deadbeat, it doesn't take long for the word to get out, and I've never heard or read anything negative about him.

Sorry I can't offer anymore, but I'm sure there'll be others on here who probably have experience with the guy.

3. MikeBass

MikeBass Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2003
    Ferndale MI.
    Artist: Xotic Basses/AccuGroove
    +1 here as well.
    I talked to him reguarding a deal awhile back that didn't happen. Seemed like a nice guy.
    Contact Low Down Sound (www.lowdownsound.com) I know some of the guys there have delt with him a few times.

4. WHAT???!!!!! I hope you are adding a lot of cash and just didn't tell us!! Otherwise, I need to hang out with you more and snag deals like this one!

5. BigMikeW

BigMikeW Banned

May 25, 2005
    Nashville, TN.
    Not a Fender Marcus Miller. My Sadowsky JJ5 Standard that was built for Marcus Miller.

6. BigMikeW

BigMikeW Banned

May 25, 2005
    Nashville, TN.
    Excellant. He seems like an upstanding guy and Roger said he was cool.

Just wanted to take the extra effort to make sure. Sad that these days there are so many scumbags. Good to hear he is one of the good guys.

7. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    I'm actually getting ready to trade my Metro MV5 to him for an MTD535.

8. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Good luck, sounds like either way, you'll have one hell of a bass!