Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone know the name of this film?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by yoshi, Feb 27, 2004.

1. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Hi all.

My mates been searching for about an hour now for the name of a film he saw a few weeks back on channel 4 (UK), he's pretty sure it's a film4 effort (films 'produced by c4) and has the actor 'James Lancem' in (from the 'bookclub', also on c4).

The film is about the lifes of a group of working class mid 20-30's. One scene he described was where 2 flatmates (partners) have become so set in work routines that they rarely see each otehr so have began to communicate through post-it notes dotted around the house ie "do you still live here?".

Sorry if it's vague, I just thiought someone on here may know, or know of a decent filmarchive with a search by cast tool.

Cheers!

2. tuBass

tuBass

Dec 14, 2002
    Mesquite, Texas
    Well, a search of IMDB turns up neither an actor by that name, or a movie called "bookclub" either you have a REALLY obscure movie, or your facts are wrong.

3. DirtDog

DirtDog

Jun 7, 2002
    The Deep North
    In my best Jeopardy voice:

"What is Star Wars?"

:smug:

4. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Too vague - that could be a description of just about any film or series on Channel 4!! ;)