Anyone know this song...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by my name is mud, Nov 14, 2004.

1. my name is mud

my name is mud

Jul 2, 2004
    was listening to the radio last night on my usally stoney cruize and this song came on...It was like reggae vocals with rock beats...was freakin awesome..anyone know who sings that song or what the bands name is? It pretty new seeing as in ive never heard it before.
  2. RoyQBiv

Nov 8, 2002
    Bellingam, WA
    Do you know that one actor, that was in that movie last know, the one with the hair? :eyebrow:

I'm *guessing* (and this is just a guess) that you're thinking of "Mass Destruction" by Faithless. Give it a try.

3. Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Yeah...I know the one you are talking rocks....

(perhaps a little more info might be useful). :)
  4. Hey I saw this car and it had 4 wheels and an engine and it was red and cool.........?????
  5. my name is mud

my name is mud

Jul 2, 2004
    lol thats really all i remember but lemme see if it is that Faithless song.
  6. my name is mud

my name is mud

Jul 2, 2004
    ummm...the vocals really get hardcore like at some parts...thats really all I can think of.
  7. my name is mud

my name is mud

Jul 2, 2004
    I found it...No body gets out alive is what its called

8. So, who's it by?
  9. RoyQBiv

Nov 8, 2002
    Bellingam, WA
    That one band, you know, with that song, and the guy that sings...oh, what's their name? :D

10. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Its that band with the guitarist using a pick and the bassist has the ampeg SVT and the drummer plays pearl...
  11. Superdave

Apr 20, 2003
    St. Louis, MO
    Skindred, I think...not really my thing.
  12. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    I've been hearing a lot of lame remakes of old R&B and/or Motown tunes with added reggae vocals on Muzak at work recently. Maybe check into that?
  13. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Could be this new band Skindred... don't know much about them, and from what I can tell, I don't really care for them, but their big song right now is "Nobody". Give it a look-see.
  14. I-Love-Ratm

Feb 24, 2003
    Could be Living Colour?Maybe