Anyone know where I can download bootleg mp3's?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by frankencow150, Apr 16, 2002.

1. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    I've been searching for Bad Religion and other bands for bootleg songs and early recording(that arent sold in stores anymore) and could not find anything!most sites i just clicked on the link but it went to that "sorry,geocities cant find the page...".Thanks.

PS-please,no lectures.;)
  2. the only thing close i've ever downloaded is a live version of '21st century digital boy' featuring nofx. that was pretty great, but that's not what you're looking for.
  3. I doubt you're going to find anything on the internet. Especially Mp3's. I'd say, look for someones web page who has bootlegs, and is willing to trade. Some people are even cool enough to make you a copy if you send them tapes.

It's a dying practice...unfortunetly.
  4. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    Bootleg? That must be some new band. Never heard of 'em.
  5. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    You're a clever one.:)
  6. I hear that THESE guys keep a list of sites where you might find what you're looking for.
  7. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    The FBI? Why would the FBI keep......oh I get it. He's talking about material that's not commerially available, not mp3 rips. In many cases it's actually encouraged by the band. Of course, people should respect a bands wishes as to whether they allow it or not. E.G. the the Dead, Moe, etc.
  8. This is why one needs to carefully read the post he is replying to. I obviously didn't. :rolleyes:
  9. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    Bad Religion seems like a band that wouldn't really care.There cool guys.I also forgot,do anyone know sites with Bad Religion live mp3's?