Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone know where to find little kids guitars and basses?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by SubDubMan, May 9, 2002.

1. SubDubMan

SubDubMan

Apr 26, 2002
    does anyone here know where the sell like kids basses, ya know the real small ones??
    please help me out if ya know. thanks alot!

2. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    http://www.daisyrock.com/

I was thinking about one of these for my daughter. SHe's on;y 2 though...I think I'll get her a Zon instead.

3. Perhaps you'd like to send it to me when she tires of it, Zulu.:D :cool: :eek: :)

There are, I think, various 3/4 size electric guitars on the market. I think there's a Honer and Squier do one [check their web site]. There's also the Bronco bass by Squier.

John

4. BFunk

BFunk Supporting Member

I've thought of going up on stage with one of those. Wouldn't it be a gas to go on stage with a bass that looks like a daisy and play the living doodoo out of it!!

5. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    i have a small child gui*** from when i was a kid.
    it is a lotus. looks like a strat black with a white gaurd

6. zombywoof5050

zombywoof5050

Dec 20, 2001
    Steve Howe plays a guitar solo on one of those small strat copies on "Time And A Word" on the YES "Keys To Ascension" DVD.

7. chrisbs

chrisbs

Jan 12, 2002
  8. I used to work for Zany Brainy and they sold the small children Acoustic and electric guitars. The electric came with an amp as well.