Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone know where to get soft covers for amp heads?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Libersolis, May 9, 2005.

1. Libersolis

Libersolis

Sep 9, 2004
    Austin, TX
    I have a working man SWR amp head and was wondering where I could get a nice, soft protective cover for it. Looked at the company site but couldnt find anything, and so far searches havent yielded any better results. I carry my amp around quite often and would like to have a bit more protection for it... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. bstringrandy

bstringrandy Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2004
    Jacksonville, FL
    I did a quick MSN search on "amplifier covers" and got a whole bunch of hits back.

I used tukicovers at www.tukicovers.com to get a cover for my SVT Classic and was very satisfied with the price and quality. If you don't see what you need, they can sew you one from the amp dimensions.

store.amplifiercovers.com looks like it might be a good choice also.

Good Luck!

3. Libersolis

Libersolis

Sep 9, 2004
    Austin, TX
    great thanks a ton :)

4. Chiba

Chiba

Mar 11, 2005
    Tuki's covers *rock*, best soft/padded covers on the market IMHO.

--chiba

5. rockindoc

rockindoc Daily Lama

Jan 26, 2002
    Bonham, Tx
  6. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    You could easily make your own for dirt cheap. Go to a fabric store, buy some vinyl, cut it and stitch it together.

That's just another option.

7. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    Word. My aunt's quite handy with the sewing machine and has made me a couple covers for my cabinets. They're better than some of covers you can purchase, IMO.