Anyone know where you can order Traynors in Europe?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by boristhespider7, Jan 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. boristhespider7

boristhespider7

Jan 27, 2008
    UK
    There's a couple of Traynor dealers listed on the Traynor website but I can't find anything online. Used to be able to order Traynor bass heads from Thomann but they then stopped stocking them :(

2. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Inactive

Contact Yorkville Sound in Pickering, Ontario, Canada. They are made a couple of miles from my home. :)

Yorkville

3. Are we talking Meghan Traynor? I didn't know you could order her. BRB. :smug:

4. boristhespider7

boristhespider7

Jan 27, 2008
    UK
    Yep, messaged their international contact link a while back and never got any reply.

5. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Inactive

Looks like the distributer in the Czech Republic is as close as you’re going to get. For interest where in the UK are you?

6. boristhespider7

boristhespider7

Jan 27, 2008
    UK
    Looks like there's a dealer in France too, but whether they sell online and ship to the UK is another matter
    BTW, I'm in the Midlands

7. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Inactive

I used to live in Coventry for a while as a kid. :)

8. HaphAsSard

HaphAsSard

Dec 1, 2013
    Italia
    Turin-based Voodoo Factory - AKA Boxguitar.com - has an English language version website and claims to ship worldwide:
    Shipping - boxguitar.com
    (Never used them personally.)
    They have some Traynor bass amplification products (two heads, four cabinets, zero combos); not sure if a customer can order anything else from the manufacturer through them. Drop them a note and find out.

9. boristhespider7

boristhespider7

Jan 27, 2008
    UK
    Thanks! Much appreciated! Looks like they ship the YBA200 and the YBA300 to the UK and most of the EU! :hyper:

HaphAsSard likes this.
  10. GrapeBass

GrapeBass

Jun 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Graphic designer: Yorkville Sound

Attached Files:

11. As great as a product that they have, whoever is in charge of their online presence deserves an F.
    Their Facebook page sucks, their website sucks.
    I mentioned this to some L&M employees and they agreed and seemed to be under the impression that this will soon be remedied.

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021