Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone know....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jiant., Jun 7, 2005.

1. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    where a good place would be to look for used guitar equipment? One of the guitarists in my band just had his old Marshall cab crap out on him, and he's looking for a new guitar cab for a good price. So if any of you guys know a good place to start looking, let me know. Thanks and God Bless! -Brad

2. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
  3. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    Ok, thanks man, I'll pass those along to him. One thing I totally forgot about when telling him what he should look for and such was Avatar stuff. I sent him an e-mail with some specs on one of the cabs and a few reviews of it. Hopefully he'll have somthing new really soon and we can start playing out again.

4. Whatever happened to the days when you'd just go to the local guitar store and get one?

5. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    All of our local stores suck because of douchebag staff members and insanely high prices. The only store that has a good staff and decent prices has a very small selection of guitar/ bass stuff and the only guitar amps they carry are Ibanez and Behringer.