Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone like Fingathing?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Tom Crofts, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Tom Crofts

Tom Crofts

Mar 15, 2001
    I heard about Fingathing a while ago, they're an instrumental hip-hop group comprising a Grade 8 double bass player and a DJ.

I went out and bought all their albums and generally really enjoyed listening to them.

I saw them at Reading Festival and loved every second of their performance, they were absolutely incredible! Anyone else like them? Or even heard of them?

If you want to give them a listen might I suggest downloading 'Wasting time', 'You Fly Me', 'Head to Head', 'The Chase' and 'Epitaph'. Although all of their songs, pretty much without exception, are excellent.

2. Yep, saw them at a free gig in Liverpool, very very good, I was impressed with the bassist, nice bass too!

Good music when youre under the influence of chemicals as well..... :scowl: :D

3. Tom Crofts

Tom Crofts

Mar 15, 2001
    Yep :)

4. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    Saw the clip of Superhero Music on MTv... not bad. Good to see DB getting more and more into today's music