Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone like the Bouncing Souls?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Microbass, Jan 25, 2003.

1. I went to see them on Sept 11/01, but it's only recently I've decided to d/l more songs, and I'm guna grab an album or two today :D

It was an awesome show, and they did play "East Coast..." I was quite surprised at them, amazing show though!

My favourite songs: Hopeless Romantic, Gone, Lamor Vannoy, and K8 is Great...

What about yours?

:cool:

2. RedV

RedV

Mar 19, 2002
    Eustis, FL
    Absolutely LOVE the Bouncing Souls. If you're just getting into them, check out some of their olders stuff. Man, I LOVE good music:)

Alex

3. I bought "THe Bouncing Souls" today, great album!

Hey, who's gunna throw the toilet off the roof?

:D

4. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    I like the Bouncing Souls. Good stuff. Has anyone seen thier performance on the "Fear of a Punk Planet" DVD? Who is that chick that sings with them? She sounds like one of the girls from the Dance Hall Crashers.

5. oooh I love Bouncing Souls!!! I saw them in concert when i was 11, oh my. bands like that just change yer life forever.
    And the girl who sings with them, I think, i THINK it's Elise from DHC...but I'm almost positive I'm wrong.
    Peace&plaid
    -shoonk