1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyone near Wylie TX have an upright?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Danksalot, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Danksalot

Danksalot

Apr 9, 2003
    Dallas, Texas, USA
    Endorsing Artist: SIT Strings
    Here's the deal. I got a call to audition for a show while I was on the way out of town. I'll be in Wylie Texas until early next week, and they need to hear me play asap. What I'd like to do is make a video of me playing upright that I can email since I can't be there to audition.

Here's the question - does anyone in this area have an upright that I could come over and use for about an hour to record this audition?

If anyone has a good upright, and is generous enough to let me come over and play it, I'd be eternally grateful. PM me if you can and we'll find a way to get together.

Thanks always,
    Danksalot

2. MadMan118

MadMan118

Jan 10, 2008
    Vallejo, CA
    Post this in the DB section. Better luck there.

3. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I think it's OK if he posts here. For some of us TB is like a brain where each hemisphere (BG and DB) is sort of unaware of the other. :)

4. Danksalot

Danksalot

Apr 9, 2003
    Dallas, Texas, USA
    Wylie is not that far from Dallas if there's anybody there.

5. Danksalot

Danksalot

Apr 9, 2003
    Dallas, Texas, USA
    Too late now, it was worth a shot.

Mods, feel free to lock and/or delete this thread.

Thanks.