Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone need an external CD-RW drive?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MJ5150, Jul 28, 2005.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Sony Spressa external CD-RW drive. The model number is CRX100E/X2. Max speed is a whopping FOUR. So it isn't fast, but it works perfectly. Comes with the power cable, and USB cable to attach to your PC.

Free to any supporting member who wants it. Send me a PM, and it's yours

-Mike

2. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    When ever I throw away old hardware I think to myself “if I keep this… in few years I could probably sell it to a museum for a lot… like an antique

On the other note... can i have your fender j :)

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I haven't gotten to that point yet. Seems like I am getting close though. I have not touched my bass, amp, or cabs for going on three months now. I often look into that corner of my den with all that spendy gear just sitting there, and wonder if I really need it anymore. For the past couple months, I have enjoyed talking about bass way more than playing. It seems like now that I have all the gear I want, I don't want to play anymore.

-Mike

4. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Thats acctually sad:( sorry i brought that up...

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    It's cool. No problem. I think the only reason I am keeping my gear is so I can hang around here and talk to my buddies. No one would really know if I owned any gear, but I'd feel like a dork if I posted here and did not even own any bass gear.

-Mike

6. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    PM Sent.

And I thought I was the only one.

7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Suh-weet! Mike N is one of the coolest guys on TB. I am glad he is getting it.

And I thought I was the only one who felt the way I do about my gear.

-Mike