1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyone on here heard of Mona Vie?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bobbybass85, Mar 31, 2009.

1. bobbybass85

bobbybass85

Dec 19, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    My girlfriends parents turned us on to the juice Mona Vie. I have to admit I am an extremely skeptical person when it comes to these kind of things and especially when it's linked with an MLM Network Marketing thing...

That being said I must admit that the health benefits they say people have felt I've noticed myself (improved sleep, better physical recovery, lowered joint pain etc). The other thing I've found is that the juice is highly regarded by some high profiles like Jonathan Papelbon (Boston Red Sox), Bo Van Pelt (PGA) and many other athletes who have a gauntlet of doctors, trainers and dietitians on their side who swear by this stuff on their own means (unlike if they had a $40 million contract from Gatorade enticing them to say so, for example.)

So the juice is great. I get that and I've enjoyed drinking it (despite it being rather expensive). But My girlfriends parents have taken off with the business side of this and are quickly replacing their income.

What are you're takes? Can MLM's work? Check out www.monavie.com for more info.

2. PSPookie

PSPookie

Aug 13, 2006
    Lubbock, TX
    So, you're juicing now? :bag:

3. TheXym

TheXym

Oct 19, 2006
    It's great stuff. I've been drinking it for about a year now. I used to have bad knee pain beforehand, and my wife had chronic back pain. My knee pain is gone, and her back pain is gone about 90% of the time. It's also allowed my doc to lower the dosage of my blood pressure meds and still keep me at 120/80. We do 1.5 oz each in the morning and evening. It's pricey but worth it.

I thought about selling some on the side, but decided against it, as I'm leery of MLMs, and the guy I buy from has the area pretty well covered.

4. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Wow. I think I just opened an infomercial. Where's my snuggie?

5. TallLankyBastyd

TallLankyBastyd

Jan 31, 2007
    Seattle
    When are they going to offer camoflauge green Snuggies?

6. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    :eyebrow:

Attached Files:

7. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Bobby, I'm a fan of alternate/natural health supplements, but you gotta know this looks bad. I'd be more inclined to accept your statements if they didn't include "I used to be skeptical, but my demons have been cast out, and our income is skyrocketing, go to the website for more info."

8. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    1226546043254tw1.