Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone on TB play ...HALO?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Broach_insound, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    Just wondering if anyone on TB plays HALO and if so we could all team up and fight in the name of Bass!!!

2. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    I used to, then got awful bored with it. I'm back to my racing games and Unreal Tournament, where there's real skill :p.

Ray

3. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    What type of UT do you play? I play all forms of CTF, and some DM. If you ever see Crappy Robot, say hi!

4. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    I got bored with it too. I'm busy with Doom 3, ATM. :D

5. It's becoming my life... but I'm lucky I dont have an xbox of my own- otherwise I definitely just wouldn't go to class.

6. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Cool, I play under a few names, mostly Eulogy though. I do mostly CTF and uhhh what's it called.. the mission type ones, where you have to achieve certain goals in the least amount of time. Oh, and I mostly play Game of the Year, cos I don't like the rest much.

Ray

7. +1

Wayyyyy too many cheaters as well. I don't know if it's been fixed, but it got to the point where I couldn't enter a game without someone cheating.

8. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
  9. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    Yea I got a little bored to but now 9!!! new maps are coming out and they look BADASS :cool: