1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyone ordered an amp from this website?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by lookjojoisplaid, Nov 13, 2006.

1. lookjojoisplaid

lookjojoisplaid

Oct 17, 2005
    San Diego
  2. robboy

robboy

Jul 13, 2006
    Boca raton Florida
    They have been in business since the 90's at least. I ordered a Lakland Joe Osborne from them, didn't like the bass, and returned it for a complete refund. So my only experience with them was positive. That's all I know about them so good luck.

3. They've been around a while, but I've never dealt with them personally. Bad word travels fast, so if there was a problem it would probably have been broadcast everywhere by now.

4. mikeyvr6

mikeyvr6 Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2002
    Plymouth, Wisconsin
    Interstate Music is the online arm of the Cascio Music store in New Berlin, WI. Probably the biggest retail music store in the Milwaukee area, if not the state of Wisconsin. I've bought numerous things from them in person over the years and they are a 100% stand up operation. I don't think you'll have any worries.

5. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I've bought from them, no worries here.

6. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PHL
    i've bought a ton of drum gear from them. pretty much my supplier of aquarian drumheads. *knock on wood* NO problems in the past 3 yrs.

7. afroman

afroman

Aug 31, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I drummer friend of mine has ordered from them numerous times and we live in Puerto Rico, never heard a complain from him.

8. lookjojoisplaid

lookjojoisplaid

Oct 17, 2005
    San Diego
    Cool guys thanks.