1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Anyone Own a Hartke B90 amp?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Heavier Than Thou, Jan 27, 2001.

1. Heavier Than Thou

Heavier Than Thou

Jan 25, 2001
    ...and if so, how does it compare to the Hartke Kickback 10? Both of these are at my local music store for the same price of $339. Tell me about your B90 if you have one. THanks!

2. I own the Hartke B90 amp. Ive never played the kickback, so i cant comment on that, but i can on the B90. The B90 is great, i can get some great tones out of it. Ive played two gigs with it, and it can be heard. But if you get the B90, plan on getting an extension cab in the future if you want to play medium sized gigs with it. and dont buy it at your music shop. $339 is an awful lot for that. i bought mine at http://www.music123.com for only $290. and if you spend at least $300 bucks at music123, you get free shipping. you cant beat that. the only complaint i have with the B90 is i need more watts, but otherwise it is a great amp.

3. I have one and it's for sale. Email me if you're interested.

4. I didn't know my good ol' combo was this old (No offense) :eek:
    I love mine, the shape knob really helps me get the best out of my basses and it has a lot of phat warmness.
    I'm looking into getting an expansion cab for more clarity since sometimes I feel the 1x15" lacks definition when playing faster and still down below :confused: