Anyone play a re-bop yet?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by PollyBass, Feb 14, 2002.

1. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    HEY HEY! Anyone play a Re-Bop yet? those czech bolt on spectors. the one ive been dieing to get. i need some spector love ya'll. all these other basses are distracting me. stupid ricks and jazz basses. I want that Sweeeeettt Spector body to keep me warm at night, and maybe sometimes i can,,,,,,,,play with it.......ANYWAY. anyone?
  2. 3rd Rock

3rd Rock Guest

Sep 19, 2001
    Toms River, NJ
    I'm waiting to try one myself, or hear some feedback on it. I could be wrong, but I don't think it is in the stores yet. The only look I've gotten on it so far is on Spector's, or Musician's Friend's site.

3. I'm looking to buy a spector so I've hit all the music stores in town.I played a Czech bolt on today and man it was sweet. The neck is amazing (3-ply,graphite reinforced maple) and I love the five bolt system, very strudy. The body had all the Spector Czech curves you expect from the neck thrus' and nice hardwear. This one was in amber and had a nice figured maple body..I had played only the professional series in the other stores and I honestly wasn't impressed, I'd rather just use my MIM Jazz then add one of them to my gear. The Europe series is amazing though and I'm saving up for one.SPECTOR RULZ!
  4. lesfleanut

lesfleanut Guest

Sep 25, 2001
    Syracuse N.Y.
    Wow I think im in love:D has anyone else played one yet