Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone played through the EBS 15F or 15H?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ubersam, May 16, 2004.

1. ubersam

ubersam

Oct 12, 2000
    L.A.
    I have an EBS210 and lately I've been craving a heavier bottom. Like the sound I get out of the FOH. I'm thinking of adding another EBS210 and a 1x15 cab. I'd really like to get the 15F but no one in the U.S. has it, the distributor won't bring it in. So, for those who has played through these EBS 15s, what IYO, is comparable to those? Epifani? Bergs? 2 x Acme B2W's?

2. Hey there, I have an EBS proline 1 x 15 with adjustable tweeter and it is such a great cab - I was using a Nemesis 2x10 combo before but even that compared well to the high-end Eden gear - and I personally think the EBS cabs blow those away. The 15 obviously shifts more air but the sound is still very tight and focused - the best thing to do is try one out - I'm sure you'll hear how good they are straight away - I am running ah EBS HD350 head through this so it sounds awesome.

3. ubersam

ubersam

Oct 12, 2000
    L.A.
    Hey, you have the EBS 300. I considered that too. I gotta find someone local that has it in stock to try it out.

A local dealer said they'd try to special order the 15F but I didn't want to be obligated. Besided, I ordered another 210 and will have to save up the funds again.