1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyone remember an old Japanese sci-fi TV show called "The Space Giants"?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by dave64o, Feb 22, 2008.

1. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    My sister emailed me a little while ago and asked me the same question. She apparently found it on Wikipedia - here.

I used to love that show when I was a kid and remember cheering like crazy when Goldar fought Rodak in the final episode. Anyone know if it has run recently anywhere? I'm sure I'd find it pretty bad now, but it would also be pretty cool to see it again.

Attached Files:

2. I don't think we had that one in our town, but we did have "Johnny Sokko and his Flying Robot", as well as "Ultraman". Both were beyond awesome. :cool:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    I remember Ultraman too.

You're my age, if watched those shows then if The Space Giants ran in your area you definitely would have watched that too.

4. plexibass

plexibass

Jun 30, 2005
  5. Illbay

Illbay

Jan 15, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    I remember the spin-off: The Space Midgets.

There were budget constraints.