1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyone see U23D yet?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by lowenduser, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Well, I put off seeing it but bit the bullet last night. I must say I thought it was pretty amazing. Putting U2 to one side, I was almost ducking Bon's finger and mic stands. I don't know if it was worth the €15 I paid to see 90 mins of U2 (when I can spend that money on a DVD and watch it at home) but I guess the whole 3D thing clinched it.

Anyone else see it?

2. The 3D effects were pretty subtle but it had it's moments. If the entire thing was like "The Fly" then it would have been a real killer show. My favourite part though was the beginning when they had the malfunctioning guitar...that moment made me really relate to the band. Been there, done that...heh heh.

3. I was discussing the movie over the weekend with my friends and stragely, it was that part of the movie that stood out for them all.... the "Dallas (Edge's Roadie)... I don't know what happened....it's just not working" as plain as can be. I don't know if that was a feed from the main PA or just from Edge's personal mic thingy (sorry, it's Monday. the "Technical names" part of my brain hasn't quite kicked in yet!)