1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyone seen a cable like this elsewhere?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by needmoney, Sep 14, 2008.

  1. besides direct from Godlyke... Y-cable (splitter):

  2. Daisy chain? I have a 4 plug one, nearly all music stores have them. I got mine from Music Express at Garden City.
  3. No, it looks like an adapter to run two nine volt outputs into a single 18V output.

    Not sure if 1Spot makes one like that or not.
  4. dubsymmetry


    Mar 13, 2008
    voodoo lab makes this cable also...
  5. After reading it again, I see that it's just the Y-splitter cable. needmoney, those should be easy to find, or just use two outputs on a daisy chain.
  6. Contact this guy http://www.bassic.co.uk/ . He's from the UK bass forum Bass Chat and makes very good, high quality cables, I'm pretty sure he'll be able to make you one of these :).
  7. Yeah it's just like a daisy-chain, but only 2 instead of the typical 5 or 8.
  8. zeppelinfreak


    Mar 29, 2007
    Yup. Have one myself.
  9. One of the Godlyke ones?
  10. Chris Ramlar

    Chris Ramlar

    Feb 8, 2006
    uhmm I was searching for something like that...

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.