Anyone seen this bass??

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by RedV, Jun 28, 2004.

1. RedV

Mar 19, 2002
    Eustis, FL
    Last year I had to sell a DP fretless 6 that I really didn't want to; but my financial situation demanded it. Well, now I'm doing a lot better and I'd LOVE to find out what happened to the bass, possibly even buy it back if everything works out right.

Here's a picture of the bass. If you've seen it, know where it is, bought it, saw it in a pawn shop, please email me ( or post here. Also, Darrin Huff, if you read this please email me; I know I talked to you after I sold the bass and maybe you can help me out.

Thanks guys.

2. RedV

Mar 19, 2002
    Eustis, FL
  3. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    I remember it being in the "Gear For Sale" forum.. Did it sell to someone here at TB??
  4. dhuffguitars

dhuffguitars Luthier/Bass Wanker depending on your opinion

Sep 18, 2001
    I will email the person who had it when I did some work on it. I know he sold it shortly thereafter, to some guy in California I think...

I will see what I can do
  5. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Wow! Thats a blast from the past. I actually had bought this off of you and sold it to a "collector" who lived in simi valley. I unfortunately don't have any of his contact info any longer since this might have been close if not over a year ago. Sorry :crying: . Good luck tracking her down though. :)
  6. RedV

Mar 19, 2002
    Eustis, FL
    Wow....thanks all. Fixer...shoot me an email.