1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyone seen this Markbass Cab?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by doghousedonnie, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Hi, this is posted in my area. I can't find a single reference for this on any sites, either by name or by image (non standard logo). I've looked for early and vintage Markbass and can't find it there either. Looking to find a spec sheet and weight. Anyone help me with this? markbass `.jpg markbass 2.jpg

2. basscooker

basscooker Commercial User

Apr 11, 2010
    cincy ky
    Owner, ChopShopAmps
    A markbass sealed(?) 1x15? I really dont know too much about them or their history, but I never noticed a sealed cab. Are there rear ports? I know they do that.

Definitely a rare bird, or some kind of homegrown "tribute". For sure easier on the eyes than the vast majority of other cabs I've seen by them.

3. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

Very early Mini Traveler 151. Not even on the Markbass website discontinued product page.
    markbass-traveler-151-p-315343.jpg

Al Kraft and SJan3 like this.
  4. B String

B String Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Get a hold of Riccardo at riccardo@markbass.it . He can give you info on this. He's a sweetheart and really knows the older products.

twinfallsbass likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021