Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone tried the new tech21 Landmark 120 15" Combo?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by schmidt, Nov 21, 2004.

1. schmidt

schmidt

Oct 14, 2003
    Looks like a good combo for home, practice and small gigs. Others companies combos run in the same pricerange, but i'd also have to add the bass driver which the landmark has already included, so it looks like an interesting deal. What do you think?

Regards

2. junglebike

junglebike Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    Bump... I just saw that this was available. Can't seem to find it in any of the stores, and no comments from any TB'ers.

Heck, I might even be interested in the Landmark 60, but there's not very much on that either. Anyone? Seems like they're a good alternative to Ampeg's combos -- I'm thinking of the B100R as well.

3. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    I've had a LM 60 for a few years now as an upstairs practice combo. I think it's one of the best small combos out there, although I haven't tried the newer version. (Mine's one of the kickback ones.)

I would very much like to try a LM 120 as a possible replacement for the LM 60, only because of the 15" driver.