1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyone tried this auto-wha?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Nils, Nov 3, 2006.

Should I buy this auto-wah for $96

Poll closed Nov 4, 2006.
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  3. Carrots

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  1. Nils

Nils

Oct 9, 2006
    Stockholm, Sweden
    People like polls, so I made one :) It's second hand and really cheap, and it's VOX auto-wah, strange huh? I'm thinking of buying it today before rehearsal, just have to check with you guys so it doesn't completely suck.
    [​IMG]

2. bongomania

bongomania Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    I like the scorch marks shooting out from around the LED! Looks like this pedal had a little explosion at some point. If you're handy with repairs, it's maybe worth $20 USD IMO.

3. Nils

Nils

Oct 9, 2006
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Hehe, yeah, I've noticed those, but the guys at the store has probably fixed it. I bought my five-string there and they've been really helpful, so I don't think they'd sell stuff that doesn't work. I didn't buy it today, because our rehearsal was cancelled, but I think I'm going to check it out some day next week.

Still, has anyone heard anything about or ever seen a Vox auto-wah?

4. Unknowndude

Unknowndude

Apr 20, 2006
    Toronto, ON
    Try it out, and if you like it, buy it. I'd try to get a lower price, though.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 19, 2021