1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyone try the Mars Real Sound Bass Master - Bass Tube Preamp yet?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Roboglitch, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Roboglitch

Roboglitch

Jan 1, 2013
    Anyone try the Mars Real Sound Bass Master - Bass Tube Preamp yet? I can't find any videos for them?

2. ga_edwards

ga_edwards

Sep 8, 2000
    UK, Essex
    Looks an awful like the EBS valve drive to me.

3. Roboglitch

Roboglitch

Jan 1, 2013
    Yeah you're right... makes me wonder???

4. Great pedal. Real tube tone. Big fat tube bass tone. Scooped out mids, but no harsh highs. Seems to me from the specifications that the bass 40hz and treble 8khz are shelving, and the mid range is 700hz peaking. Creates plenty of boom if you leave too much gain on the amp. Very powerful because of the 24 volt power source. I assume that 6 volts is for the blue light show around the tubes and 18 volts is for the preamp. Love this pedal because it makes any of my amps sound sort of like I think a tube amp does, but the down side is I really want to get an all tube amp head because this pedal has ruined me for solid state amps.

5. Beheroth

Beheroth

Aug 26, 2016
    jfbd6ox.jpg

6. BunchyMutt

BunchyMutt Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    IT'S ALIVE

Gavin220168 and FullTime Tim like this.
  7. frankenstein-1.jpg

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 3, 2020