Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone Try This?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by TheEmptyCell, Jul 26, 2005.

1. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Bearded Dingwall Enthusiast

Jul 16, 2005
    Syracuse, NY
    In my never-ending GAS to find effects that I would use, along with the need for a recording device, I have stumbled across the DigitechBNX3. You acn see the Digitech stuff I already own in my signature. I like it all too. I've heard so many bad things about the POD, and I don't wanna waste my money on a smaller multi-effect. This thing seems to have everything I'd want, but I seriously doubt I can try before I buy.

The only real issue is the $400 price tag, and that it is discontinued according to a few sites I've seen. This would be a purchase made after my Schecter Stil. Custom 4. What are your thoughts?

2. its not a bad fx unit...i kinda dig that 8 track recorder

3. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    I remember a bass player magazxine review where the guy just loved the recorder part. When I played guitar I had the GNX 1...pretty cool unit, had everything but the recorder. The only thing I didn;t like is that when I started messing with the effects I got lost...such as I would find one enhabce it...not like it, and had no idea how to get it back to where it was. To much experimenting time needed for me...so I ditched it.