Anyone Try This?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by TheEmptyCell, Jul 26, 2005.

1. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Bearded Dingwall Enthusiast

Jul 16, 2005
    Syracuse, NY
    In my never-ending GAS to find effects that I would use, along with the need for a recording device, I have stumbled across the DigitechBNX3. You acn see the Digitech stuff I already own in my signature. I like it all too. I've heard so many bad things about the POD, and I don't wanna waste my money on a smaller multi-effect. This thing seems to have everything I'd want, but I seriously doubt I can try before I buy.

The only real issue is the $400 price tag, and that it is discontinued according to a few sites I've seen. This would be a purchase made after my Schecter Stil. Custom 4. What are your thoughts?
  2. its not a bad fx unit...i kinda dig that 8 track recorder
  3. Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    I remember a bass player magazxine review where the guy just loved the recorder part. When I played guitar I had the GNX 1...pretty cool unit, had everything but the recorder. The only thing I didn;t like is that when I started messing with the effects I got lost...such as I would find one enhabce it...not like it, and had no idea how to get it back to where it was. To much experimenting time needed for I ditched it.