1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Anyone use warp drive music off ebay?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Newget, May 3, 2006.

1. Newget

Newget

Mar 10, 2006
    Anyone use warp drive music off ebay? I'm thinking of making a purchase and wondering others experiences. Thanx

2. vroc38

vroc38

Jan 5, 2006
    Seattle
    I have bought a few things from warp drive musical. Everything was as advertised and shipped promptly. An amp was not packaged as well as it could have been, luckily it was not damaged in spite of the packing job.

3. steve21

steve21 Banned

I bought one item from them. It came as advertised as well, and is great quality.

However they didn't inform me of when they got my money/when they sent it out (other than leaving me positive feedback).

But, it all came and it was great, so they're good.

4. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Yep. Bought a Mity Mite J body. Easy deal. 'nuff said

5. Yep,I can say after many transactions Warp Drive is a great seller to deal with.

6. Slater

Slater Leave that thing alone. Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    I purchased some pickups from them on April 24, and I'm still waiting for them to be delivered...

7. SubMonkey

SubMonkey

May 3, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Bought a neck and a bridge.....

No real updates or confirmation of shipping, stuff just showed up (promptly)... I'd definitely buy again...

SM

8. barebones

barebones Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Denver, CO
    I've done business with them. Never had a problem. If I recall correctly I even sent a bridge back to them that I didn't like once I got my hands on it, and they were cool about it. Good company.

Matt