1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyone using Trace Elliott Elf Cabinets w/ non Elf heads?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by lmfreeman9, Nov 13, 2018.

1. lmfreeman9

lmfreeman9 Supporting Member

Sep 1, 2007
    Arizona
    I'm looking for a super light cabinet to combine with my GK MB 500 head for rehearsals and quiet gigs.

2. Yeah, they're out there. Quilter Bass Block, MB500 and probably quite a few more.

3. Muaddibb

Muaddibb Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2013
    I recently picked up the Elf 2 x 8 on reverb at a steal price. I'm using the TC Electronics BH800 and the cabinet actually is actually usable for band practice with a fairly loud rock 3 piece. I built a Greenboy sub 12 to put under it for gigs. Super light weight on both cabs. The 12 can be used alone too, it's as light as the Elf cab but it is larger. For your purpose the Elf would be nice.

4. Red Planet

Red Planet

May 29, 2005
    Atlanta
    I have been playing music and working on amps longer than some of you have been alive.
    I have been using the Trace Elliott 2x8 cab with a GK MBF500 with really goid results .