Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone want a Bass Day '97 John Patitucci VHS Tape?

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by BigRed, Feb 24, 2005.

1. BigRed

BigRed

Apr 1, 2004
    Palestine, TX
    I've got one...only watched once. I'm not sure if I got this new or off of the 'bay, or new off of the 'bay, but it's in really great shape.

I'm in the process of moving, but after this weekend it should be unpacked if someone really wants it. $10 shipped.

I also have a Jaco Pastorious VHS with John Scoffield and some drummer (really good drummer). Jaco is more or less teaching a lesson through the tape giving his interpretation of music and the bass guitar. He is playing a fretted J in the video.

This tape is so much fun to watch...even if you aren't sitting there with your bass playing along, he jams and you can still learn a whole heck of a lot. It came with a booklet of transcriptions directly from the tape, but I lost it. Sorry. Anyway, also $10 shipped.

If you want both...$18 shipped.

Me likey paypal...

2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    I'll take the Patitucci :)

3. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    has it sold yet?

4. BigRed

BigRed

Apr 1, 2004
    Palestine, TX
    Bryan PMed me about it and he has my paypal account info. It's his...at least for a while...but he only wants the Patitucci video. The Jaco vid is still up for grabs...$10 shipped.

5. bassjam

bassjam

Aug 2, 2004
    dfw
    Lakland Basses,Genz Benz
    you are pm'ed

6. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Payment sent :)

7. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    :spit:

not if i can catch it!!!

:D ;)

8. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    "NJL hops in his Tron racer"
    [​IMG]

9. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    wow! :D bringing back some memories!!

10. BigRed

BigRed

Apr 1, 2004