Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

anyone want to help my friend?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kyo, Oct 2, 2004.

1. kyo

kyo

Jul 6, 2004
    he's trying to win this contest. if he wins, he'll get to fly to NYC to perform a song with a professional band. itd only take about 60 seconds to help out. if you want to help:

call (toll free) 1877-337-4748, after you hear some crap press 1, then press 27, once you are at the hard attack area, press 1 to vote and then press 2 to vote for him.

by the way, if you want to listen to the entries first, they're here: http://www.sirius.com/servlet/Conte...us/CachedPage&c=ChannelAsset&cid=994446661795.

2. kyo

kyo

Jul 6, 2004
    is that because you're in canada or because the number just isnt working?

3. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    I will help out, but i'm still totally agaisnt people who get to record music as a result of winning a contest.

There was a band a while back, I don't even remember there name but they were semi-popular, and they won a record contract for winning some contest.

Kind of like american idol I guess.

4. kyo

kyo

Jul 6, 2004
    well the thing is he doesnt get a record contract or anything. he gets to fly to NYC and sing with lamb of god, see one of their shows and then fly back. other than an awesome experience he doesnt get any kind of career helping assistance

but thanks for helping :cool: