anyone with free time help me please

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by societysfinest, Jun 1, 2003.

1. Hey fellow bassplayers, i need help on something. I play in a band that i wouldnt like to categorize, but we play i guess similiar to Armor for sleep, further seems forever, and Senses Fail but with more hard parts then some of these bands. If you wouldnt mind givin these bands a listen and telling me if a jazz or pbass would fit better(i play with and ampeg b2r through a fender115 and garbage picked 210 swapped with scorpion fender speaker.) If you listen to these bands ..sometimes i throw more fills into my lines then these guys. Also if you dont think my fender choice is right, what sound do u think would be good? thanks all for your time

2. odie

odie Supporting Member

I would suggest a bass with P and J. A "P" Deluxe would be perfect. A Stingray would work to.

3. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Stingray

or

Ibanez BTB1005E prestige

(5 string ibanez's = hardcore :bassist:)

4. thanks alot for your time you guys

5. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    im in a similar band...and my MIA jazz works great. do you have anything about your band i can listen to?

we plan on playing out of florida in a couple of months maybe we can get together for a show..

steve

6. hey we are recording this month a demo. Maybe if u go on tour we can plan a show.im from the northwest suburbs of chicago. Look at our site and if u know contact us www.thetelltalehearts.cjb.net

7. do you have anything by your band?

8. odie

odie Supporting Member

If you want something alittle more modern. TB's Adrian Garcia has a Ibanez BTB for sale at a good price. He's a cool cat to deal with.

http://accessbass.com/BTB.html

9. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Instruments should not be related to genres.

Get the bass that feels right, broham.