Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone with sbcglobal?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by eric atkinson, Feb 6, 2006.

1. eric atkinson

eric atkinson "Is our children learning "Is our teachers teachin

Feb 4, 2001
    Joplin,Missouri
    Hey guys i woke up this morning and tried to access my yahoo/sbc mail and it said this

Create a new Yahoo! ID
    You no longer have access to the SBC Yahoo! Internet services because your account has been cancelled by ruthatkinson@sbcglobal.net.
    You can still access your personal information such as Mail, Address Book, and Messenger friends by creating a new Yahoo! ID. Any preferences and settings will be saved. Note: Not all of your personal information may be transferable.

Please note: If no action is taken, you will lose your existing settings and personalized information, and if you purchased any a la carte Premium Services (such as Yahoo! Personals) they will be automatically cancelled.

Choose "Continue" to create a new Yahoo! ID.

My wife was not even up between this time? Anyone else ever had this problem? If i can not get it back that means i lost tons of e-mail that i need!:mad:

2. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    gmail is the answer my friend. Pm me for an invitation.

3. Basschair

Basschair .............. Staff Member Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2004
    Stockton, Ca
    Have you contacted support?

4. jgbass

jgbass Guest

Dec 17, 2003
    I have this and it has been working fine. My email address @sbcglobal.net is the same as my @yahoo.com address and you might consider setting it up that way to help avoid these kinds of problems. Yahoo email is separate from sbcglobal. Different customer service.

Sbc Customer Service though can be a challenge because its such a big system, especially the telephone system. Had one problem needing customer service support and it took awhile because they kept referring me to other numbers. Hopefully you won't have that problem. But, its great having this dsl.

5. eric atkinson

eric atkinson "Is our children learning "Is our teachers teachin

Feb 4, 2001
    Joplin,Missouri
    No i have not called them yet but i mill when i get home from work. I will let ya know what they say.

6. Basschair

Basschair .............. Staff Member Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2004
    Stockton, Ca

Of course, I haven't asked to obvious question: what's your wife's name, and are you in trouble with her?