Anywhere to buy single high F string?

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by ole Jason, Oct 25, 2004.

1. It doesn't look like has single F strings from anyone. They have the juststrings brand in a .25, would that work? Anywhere else I could try? I've used D'addario 6 string sets for years so I figure I could still use those and buy the F separate.
  2. 5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    The best place to go for custom string orders that I have found is Ken Smith- they sell all kinds of custom sets, as well as individual strings. Check out to find a dealer. My bass teacher uses them and says nothin but good stuff- from what I hear tehy have very high customer satisfaction.
  3. Balor

Sep 24, 2000
    Montréal, Québec
    If you like d'Addario, try the NWB024. It's the high e for the fender 6 it's 48 inches instead of 39.5 for standard guitar strings. It worked great for me on a 35 inch scale bass. It has a guitar ball end, but this fixed with an old ball end from a bass string.

have fun

ps it's a bit hard to find no any internet retailer, search for the name nwb024 on juststring or bassguitarstring.
  4. Thanks guys. I contacted KS about buying single strings. I can't seem to find any online retailers selling them.
  5. Balor

Sep 24, 2000
    Montréal, Québec, try that. you should find pretty much anything you're looking for.