1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Aphex Punch Factory Compressor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by AndyCotton, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndyCotton

AndyCotton Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2008
    Guilford, VT
    for sale: Aphex Punch Factory compressor

$55 shipped CONUS

In good condition overall. Works perfectly. There's glue residue on the back plate from the velcro I removed. I tried to clean it off the best I could. I'm sure another go at it with the right cleaner would get it clean.

Otherwise there are some chips in the paint.

As you will read, this is a very clean, transparent and subtle compressor. It came in extremely handy as a clean boost for my basses that have low output. For example, I would bring it to use with my Ampeg Baby Bass when I was playing through the house rig and basically used it as a gained DI to send a better signal to the PA and the house, which made for a much better sound. Made the soundman happier, too.

I set it so the LEDs showed 8-14db of gain reduction, but it was not very noticeable and didn't change the sound too much.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MVPBASS

MVPBASS Banned

Oct 29, 2010
    Pm sent

3. AndyCotton

AndyCotton Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2008
    Guilford, VT
    SOLD