1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Aphex Punch Factory in great condition For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by antontanzil, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antontanzil

antontanzil

Jun 5, 2008
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    MTD Bass (USA & Kingston) & Strings, R.Cocco Strings, Gruvgear, Noll Preamp, Nordstrands
    Up for sale is my Aphex Optical Compressor 'Punch Factory' Pedal, I bought it new for $99 plus tax and shipping, and used it as a DI, but now I have a Tone Hammer, and I don't really need this one anymore...

Specs can be found on http://www.aphex.com/pedals.htm Mine is the newer version that can be phantom powered, that's one of the reason why I bought it in the first place...

The unit is Flawless, except for one rubber foot that I have to glued back on when it came off, besides that it's MINT and works perfectly well, I lost the box, manual, etc. So you will have ONLY the unit.

Looking for $75 Shipped in the USA, I take paypal

Thanks for looking...

Anton

2. Harper

Harper

Nov 10, 2001
    PMs sent.....

3. antontanzil

antontanzil

Jun 5, 2008
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    MTD Bass (USA & Kingston) & Strings, R.Cocco Strings, Gruvgear, Noll Preamp, Nordstrands
    Replied... And Sold to Mr.Harper... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.