1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Apogee Jam - Great for Headphone Practice with an iPhone!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by subtlestew, Dec 26, 2017.

1. subtlestew

subtlestew Supporting Member

Apr 7, 2000
    Kent, CT
    Price:
    $50
    Greetings, accessory shoppers. I got this a while back on TB and haven't been using it lately, so I'm ready to pass it on.

(Pictures and much of the text below from the previous owner - it looks and functions as described and pictured.)

This Apogee Jam allows you to play along with Garage Band on an iPhone. Like the previous owner, I've used a pedal connector (small double-sided 1/4") to plug into my bass so the Apogee just hangs out connected to the bass itself. The connector plugs directly into an iPhone or iPad and can be used through Garage Band, while playing tunes in the background through iTunes, Spotify, or whatever your music player of choice is. This connector will be included. Perfect for learning tunes through headphones on the go. You can literally walk around outside while hearing your bass perfectly through headphones. $50 shipped.

The previous owner was asked in the old thread about how this works, and I've found his instructions to be true: "As long as you set Garage Band to work in the background, you can navigate to any audio app and play along with it."

img_20161207_162637-.
    img_20161207_162653-.