1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Apparently, the real reason I spend so much money on my gear is....

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by jbo, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Jerose

Jerose

Nov 28, 2005
    Syracuse, NY
    Awww who's a pwetty keeeiiitty yeeeesh.

2. My old cat used to love to ride my cabinets out to the garage.

Soon as I started rolling them towards the door, he'd come running, hop on board.

I'd avoid picking the cab up to take it down the 2 stairs into the garage to make it interesting for him. Rocking one set of wheels down each step, bucking back and forth, he'd hang on for dear life...

Randy

3. My friend had his cat take up residence in the drummer's bass drum at least once. Probably ONLY once.

4. spiritbass

spiritbass Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Ashland, MO
    Apparently this cat is a self-appointed sub-inspector. I just received this pic today and thought I'd share...

[​IMG]

5. vbasscustom

vbasscustom

Sep 8, 2008
    man, my cat fell asleep in my drummers bass drum one time, just slept there all through the practise, hears fine, still good, and it still does it from time to time

6. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul
    How is that possible,cats are a lot sensetive to noise then humans.Your cat should've been deaf a few times by now.:p

I tell it every time a cat goes nuclear like that,they have a few burnt fuses in the brain and lots of short-circuits.:smug: