1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Apple Powerbook G4 15" older model

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by chris.gotfunk, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris.gotfunk

chris.gotfunk

Mar 21, 2007
    Ashburn, Va
    I finally got a new mac for Christmas after years of enjoying this laptop. I don't need it anymore and need the funds for more music gear. I think the laptop is from 2002, but still works incredibly well. There are no dead pixels, no hard drive or wireless issues. It still runs like a dream. I have a brand new copy of Mac OS X that will be included with the laptop. The battery could be replaced as it doesn't hold a charge for more than 30-45 minutes. It will take a full charge and it has no issues being plugged in. The HD is 60GB, has airport, superdrive and includes the power adapter. There are slight cosmetic issues being as the computer is 8 years old or so. But, nothing that affects the functionality of the unit.

I am asking for SOLD but will accept any reasonable offers. I will also trade for bass gear or other musical equipment. Shipping cost will depend on the offer.

Feel free to ask any questions or any specific pics you want to see.

SNV34260.

SNV34261.

SNV34262.

SNV34266.

SNV34268.

SNV34269.

SNV34270.

SNV34271.

2. chris.gotfunk

chris.gotfunk

Mar 21, 2007
    Ashburn, Va
    bump

3. chris.gotfunk

chris.gotfunk

Mar 21, 2007
    Ashburn, Va
    Feel free to make me an offer. I really need some extra $$ for gear.

4. I use a 1.25GHz PowerBook for my MIDI bass pedal setup using Apple's Logic Studio w/Main Stage. Works great! Free bump.

5. chris.gotfunk

chris.gotfunk

Mar 21, 2007
    Ashburn, Va
    And gone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.