Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

aram 6 string

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by vinoman, Sep 4, 2002.

1. vinoman

vinoman

May 22, 2002
    If anyone has any experience with this bass, please let all know. Thanks

2. Boafamily

Boafamily

Jun 6, 2002
    They aren't bad basses by any means...not a well-known brand, but a nice instrument nevertheless.

My friend is a dealer here in Charleston SC and he gave me some history on the owner (a Christian man, just for your information) of the company; the business is named after his daughter if I remember correctly as well.

Nice neck through construction and sound...I played the 6-string version, which caused me to look into a multi string direction instead of the normal 4 strings.

If you have an opportunity to play one let that be the deciding factor over popularity and what not.

If you would like to speak to a dealer about these basses more in-depth just drop me a line below and I will give you his name and number.

Boafamily:cool:

3. vinoman

vinoman

May 22, 2002
    Thanks for the info. I live in Florida and no one here has an Aram for me to try, so if you could give me an email address so I could confer with the producers, it would be most appreciated

4. Boafamily

Boafamily

Jun 6, 2002