1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Are all Pbass style Peavey furys America made?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by failuresXbass, Dec 27, 2006.

1. failuresXbass

failuresXbass

Jul 19, 2006
    SoCal
    Looking at a P bass style Peavey fury. I found it online, so I can not tell (and the owner does not know) if it is one of the USA models.

It very closely resembles a classic PBass, with the pickguard, etc. I am wondering if when production shifted to Korea, was when the style of the Fury changed.

Thanks In Advance for any answers.

2. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    AFAIK, all P-bass style Peaveys were made in the USA. If the owner cannot tell youo for sure, just wait for another one to show up. They are very common and inexpensive. They are also great P-basses with thin, Jazz style necks.:cool:

3. failuresXbass

failuresXbass

Jul 19, 2006
    SoCal
    I am thinking of passing on it, just got gas right now for a PBASS, and a buddy of mine had a fury when we where in high school. Always thought they where nice.

4. lowrez

lowrez no.

Nov 27, 2004
    New Englandish
    Shouldn't it say on the peghead somewhere?

5. I owned one of those they are great instruments . light and punchy with excellent fret work.

6. failuresXbass

failuresXbass

Jul 19, 2006
    SoCal
    It doesn't say on the peghead, as he sent a picture of it.

I am gonna pass on this one.... thanks guys.