1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

are fender wall hangers any good?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by madmanmerc, Feb 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. madmanmerc

madmanmerc

May 11, 2015
    Hello all. I have two of these fender wall hangers holding up my two cheap(and light) epiphones.
    However, seeing that my new bass cost a little more than the epi's, Im a little hesitant about using one. They dont seem that sturdy, but they have done the job so far.
    All responses will be greatly appreciated.
    Jimmy 20160229_203745.

2. Rocinante_x1

Rocinante_x1 Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Aug 22, 2004
    Washington State
    They don't look that sturdy to me, but then again, looks can be deceiving. Try it out, be ready to catch your bass when you put it on there for the first time to make sure the thing doesn't snap and drop your bass.
    I have a string swing brand wall hanger made of wood that screws into a stud in the wall and it can hold up to 30lbs no problem.

3. looks like a string swing made out of plastic. I have been using string swings for 10 years with no problems. maybe look at a string swing

string swing.

ShredderMaximus likes this.
  4. Stringswingstringswingstringswingstringswing.

DwaynieAD likes this.
  5. I think he's trying to tell us something.

6. Better than a single String swing is 7 of them.

12804104_10207553719294453_221492510_n.

7. Naw, just joining in on the fun.