Are there any drum loop programs I can download?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Freaky Fender, Sep 28, 2002.

1. I'm starting to do some tracks, but my "band" doesn't have a drummer. is there like a trial version of fruity loops that i could use?
  2. Lemme rephrase this question. Are there any drum loop programs i can download?
  3. If you have KaZaa you can download it on there, just search under software. You can get pretty much any full version of software on there.
  4. :(. but i don't have KaZaA. Even KaZaA lite slows up my system!
  5. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    On the fruity loops trial version you can't save what you've done.
    IMHO it's not really worth getting the full version of fruity loops just to do drum loops because there's so many more features on fruity loops than just the drum things. That goddamn program took 5 hours of my life when I first got the full version :oops:
  6. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
  7. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    Not that you, Freaky Fender, were going to steal. It was suggested to you that you steal a program using one of the file-stealing programs.
  8. turock, to be anal here, it's not file stealing, it's file copying! ;)

thanks for the link.. i'll be here at my computer... record a solo album... which no one will hear
  9. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    fruity loops is ridiculous with the amount of stuff it has in it. even though i may have copied it, i plan on buying it soon, because with it i finally have a good system for writing tunes at my computer !