Are there any sites or places I can buy an Electric Blue Ibanez BTB 406qm???

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by The_Ryst, Nov 14, 2005.

1. I only find the reddish black here....and the blue one overseas.

Please help me find an electric blue 6 in the states!
  2. Never even seen in man! Only black and redish/purplish. Sorry.
  3. christle

christle Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2002
    Winnipeg, MB
    If that colour is advertised on their site any authorized dealer should be able to order it in for you.

4. Vox Populi

Vox Populi Reggae Loving Honkey

Jan 27, 2004
    Poulsbo, WA
    Do the sixers even come in the "Bright Blue" finish? I thought it was only the fives.
  5. christle

Jan 26, 2002
    Winnipeg, MB
    According to the Ibanez site you only get Transparent Black on the 6. The blue is only available on the 5. Sorry man.
  6. plexibass

Jun 30, 2005
    man i hate to say this and please no one get mad at me for directing you to this site. i just recently purchased a 1970 fretless dan armstrong BASS from a guy who 4 months ago posted on GUITARSITE.COM that he had one for sale. thank you again mike pike!!!!!!! i did a google search and typed in FRETLESS DAN ARMSTRONG BASS FOR SALE and that is what popped up. i would do a google search like that. worth a try. good luck

if not could you buy the black one and just get it refinished?
  7. Doesn't exist. Sorry man.
  8. Then how do you explain this?

I've seen one on the Bay.

but it's all on sites in different languages and junk! Help!!!
  9. christle

Jan 26, 2002
    Winnipeg, MB
    Perhaps it is a European run...if you go to the Ibanez site you can view the sites they have for different countries and see. Otherwise ask a dealer.
  10. i'd go with a dealer...i checked the big countries, and i didn't find it...unless that pic is photoshopped? its possible :)
  11. Ibanez used to have that colour availible on the 6, i've seen it, i think they only discontinued that colour on the 6 last year

TBH, they TK one (Trans Black) is much nicer, and looks purpleish ;)

12. I Love the electric blue...I'm going to find my local dealer for help!